Music moodboard

Powered by emaze
Mood Board:

A mood board is a collection of images, visuals and other objects, often created for the purpose of design or presentation. Mood boards  can help designers to figure out how to create unified styles or themes for a design project.

I decided to make the colour scheme of my mood board quite bold colourful as I want my music video to be upbeat and fun.

I have decided to create a mood board to help inspire and influence my initial ideas for when designing and creating my music video. The theme that I have decided to focus on is "Indie Music" I have decided to use this as my theme because it's the music which I am very passionate about and I also love to listen to it. I have also included images of artists who I believe have very creative and interesting.

For example:


Kanye West, Famous:

Kanye Wests song and video explores what it means to be famous-Rihanna personifies fame on the hook.
The video features nude images of famous celebrities, such as Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose, Ray J, Caitlyn Jenner, Bill Cosby, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Anna Wintour, George Bush, and Donald Trump.
Dua Lipa, IDGAF:
IDGAF is the fifth song off of Dua's debut LP. The song is written to get back at an ex who is trying to latch onto her fame.

Drake,  Hotline Bling:
"Hotline Bling" is about Drake's old flame from Toronto. She's had an on and off relationship with the 6 God a few times, and her Instagram account is a constant reminder that she's never home - always traveling to exotic places, and out wearing almost nothing.
Based on the lyrics, it's as if Drake wrote this song while scrolling through her Instagram.

To conclude I have learnt how to use "Emaze" and upload images to blogger, also I have learnt how to create a good mood board that will help to inspire me later on in the project.



Comments

  1. Overall i really like the colours that you are using for your music video! however next time you could do a more creative way of making the next post for example creating a video of you making a mind map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good blog post Kitty. Next time I would please like you to try creating a Prezi. This will allow you to create a more visual presentation where you can include a variety of video to make it more visually pleasing. Also, please don't be afraid to show off your creative ability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thank you, next time I will make sure to use prezi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts