David Guetta Analysis


Prezi Analysis:
I have created this Prezi to present my analysis of David Guetta and Sia's music video for their song "Titanium".
Prezi is a new software to me so to start with it was quite challenging, however very quickly I got used to it and learnt how to use it. I enjoyed the uniqueness of the software, many people compare Prezi to powerpoint but the two are very different, Prezi has many more options for how to layout your presentation. I also enjoyed being able to make my Prezi look different to everyone else, I liked that every ones was different.
However what I didn't like was that it was very hard to find your way around it, also it was very hard to move objects within it without everything jumping around. Although after awhile I got the hang of this and it became a lot easier to use.
Overall Prezi was quite simple and enjoyable to use, although it was stressful at first it became less stressful by the end.

Comments

  1. Kitty, could you please extend on the write up section.
    What is this Prezi about - what did you enjoy about using it - what didn't you like etc...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts