Mise-en-scene Consideration

MISE-EN-SCENE CONSIDERATION:


Before I start to film my music video I needed to create my mise-en-scene, this will help me to remember the small key parts to my music video. My mise-en-scene includes; location, lighting, props, hair and makeup, and outfits.For my POP music video I will include:

LOCATION:
  • SEA
  • BEACH
  • GREEK TOWN
  • POOL
  • LONG ROAD
  • BEDROOM
  • SUPERMARKET
  • RESTAURANT
  • FESTIVAL
LIGHTING:
  • NIGHT
  • NATURAL LIGHTING
  • SUNSET
PROPS:
  • CAR
  • MOBILE PHONE
  • ICE CREAM
  • SUN GLASSES
 HAIR AND MAKEUP:
  • GOING OUT MAKEUP - BOLD, AND OUT GOING
  • NATURAL MAKEUP
  • HALF UP HALF DOWN BUN
  • HAIR DOWN
  • PLAITS
OUTFITS:
  • SWIMWEAR = GIRLFRIEND 
  • T-SHIRT AND SHORTS = BOYFRIEND
  • JEANS AND A T-SHIRT = GIRLFRIEND 
  • SKIRT AND CROP TOP

As I am planning to film abroad I need to have planned my props, lighting, outfits, hair and makeup in advance as I don't want to forget anything as this will impact my filming. To help me, I created a mood board for inspiration.

   


As you can see from the video I created of me making my mood board, I used a variety of different images for inspiration. For example I have used images of the outfits I want the girlfriend and boyfriend to wear which are very casual as I'm filming as if they are living a normal day.

I have collected images of props I will use, the images I have used are items you would use on a normal day or day on holiday. I also found images for inspiration for locations to film. I found images of places such as the beach, the sea, the hotel pool, restaurants etc. I used these images as these are hopefully going to be the kind of locations I will use in. y music video.

I found a few images of natural lighting I wish to use in my video. As you can see I wish to use sunny lighting, night time, and sunset.

Comments

Popular Posts