Music video Inspiration




Music Video Inspiration:



I have gathered music videos for every section of my inspiration music video:

Lighting: Macklemore - Glorious 
               
Editing: The lumineers - Sleep on the floor
         Ed Sheeran - Perfect 
         The Chainsmokers - Everyday hates me
              
Costume: Him and I - G-Eazy and Halsey 

Settings: Hailee Steinfeld - Capital letters
          Macklemore - Glorious
               
Themes: Him and I - G-Eazy and Halsey
        Alessia Cara - I’m yours
        Macklemore - Glorious
               

Camera: Ed Sheeran - Galway girl

The videos I have used are all from my chosen genre, pop, 

Comments

  1. This is a really good post as it can inspire you in how you film your video, such as even just colours and ideas.
    Maybe you could explain specifically how each music video inspires you and how this will impact your own video.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts