Website Planning

Website Planning:

After I created my music video I had to create a website for a record label that has undertaken my song and music video. The website must include at least two pages and a link to the completed music video.


Before I created my website I needed to decide on a colour scheme and create a lay out. Below are some real record labels websites, I gathered these for some inspiration. 


INSPIRATION: 

   

I found these examples of pop record labels to gather inspiration for the creation of my own. I cam to the decision that I wanted to have a colourful page as it is attention seeking and catches the eye of the viewers. I chose to use big and bold font as this will ensure that the viewers will see the new artists or songs that have been added or created by the record label and it draws their attention to the artist.


Comments

Popular Posts